vineri, 14 martie 2014

Tulip bulb

If you are a 'tulip lover' , I'm sure you know what is the process of growing your own tulip. But In case you don't know, it takes a lot of time, a lot of carrying and the seed is.. Well not as nice as the flower itself.  But when you hold that 'bulb' in your hand, you get that picture in your head of how the 'bulb' will turn into an amazing flower.. And you start to get excited and looking forward to see that result happening.. Especially if you are a 'tulip lover' 



You are probably wondering why am I going on about a flower, even with details..what can be so important about it. Well the flower itself is not the main focus in my story, the main point that I'm trying to make here is how similar that is if you compare it with how God sees us when He looks at us. 

Let me make it more understandable.. I'm crazy about tulips. If I would have a 'bulb' of tulip I would hold it in my hand, stare at it with excitement and go on and on about it.. And how an amazing thing  it will get out of that 'onion looking thingy'  😊.. Because I know what the result will be - 'An amazing straight white tulip, which will smell of fresh summer joy' 
I'm already excited about it and I don't  even have one :))  
anyways .. I can see Him holding you,- ' a bulb', who looks noting more then a 'stupid face' to someone else.. I can see Him full of excitement, shouting out loud about you.. And how amazing that 'little thing' He is holding in His hands it will grow out to be.  He is dancing with joy, He is completely fascinated about you.. Because that's the way He looks at us. 
That's the way He sees us. 

He doesn't see you as a 'bulb', as a weak person who always fail to learn, who always falls down forgetting how to stand up..  He knows it is a long process for you to become that ' straight white tulip' . But HE knows what you can become, and when He's  eyes are upon you.. He cannot see ANITHING else than Beauty in the making. He sees you already there. 




But my final point is this .. 

Someone told me once that what she like the most about me is that I look to see the good in people and bring that out into light.. 
I did not realize I'm doing so..But then I remember a time that was long ago, when I asked God to help me see the  people around me through His eyes not mine. And what I'm asking you now is.. Don't look at people and label them based on what your eyes are letting you see.. Try to go a little deeper.. use His eyes, they can see wonders:) and after a while it will become something natural to you.

And don't forget! You are an amazing wonder in His eyes! And one to become for all the eyes to see. Believe in yourself and let it grow. 


Niciun comentariu: